From FreshCut Paper...
What a unique gift! A mailable, floral bouquet that never wilts!
- Includes: bouquet, matching bouquet note card, paper vase, and vibrant mailing envelope
- Measures approximately 12" high by 9" across.
- For every bouquet sold, FreshCut Paper plants a tree in your honor.
- Flowers and envelope are 100% recyclable paper.
- Each pop-up flower card includes a small, blank coordinating notecard.
- These mail anywhere in the US with just four FOREVER stamps.
Available in many beautiful styles:
- Birch Poinsettia: Welcome the winter season with our dazzling Birch Poinsettia! This frosty medley of pinecones, holly, pine needles, and vibrant poinsettia leaves is displayed in a white birch log. Complete with a champagne bow and cheerful cardinal, this bouquet makes for a perfect holiday gift and festive home décor.
- Blue Bonnets: native to Texas, the Blue Bonnet is a beloved bloom. Its striking sapphire petals symbolize bravery and empathy. Accompanied by fragrant gardenia and dahlias, this elegant gesture is perfect for the inspiring and creative individuals in your life.
- Butterflies & Buttercups: experience the wonders of a woodland meadow: colorful butterflies, soft buttercups, and lush fern fronds. Displayed in an embellished antique tin, this bouquet is sweet as honey! Decorate with a flutter of 10 butterfly species!
- Cactus Garden: our lifelike Cactus Garden features a collection of succulent and cacti varieties. Displayed in a modern geometric planter, this beautiful assortment is the perfect gift for dorm dwellers, plant lovers, and friends!
- Cherry Blossom: Perfect for Easter or Mother's Day!
- Dear Dahlia: dahlia, a symbol of kindness, is the centerpiece of this peach-hued bouquet. Accented with the Calla Lily and intertwined with eucalyptus branches, this darling bouquet delivers a smile that will endure as long as the never-wilt blossoms.
- English Daffodils: daffodils are a hardy springtime flower that traditionally symbolize resilience and success. The bright blossoms of this arrangement will outlast normal cut flowers and continue to thrive without any need for water or preservatives. Easy to care for and long-lasting, these flowers will continue to cheer on your special someone for many years to come.
Festive Tulips: FreshCut Paper’s Festive Tulips features a dazzling palette of soft lavender, bubbly yellow, lush coral, and glamorous pink is a wilt proof and planet friendly alternative to traditional cut flowers. Wow your loved one with a bouquet that can be enjoyed for years to come, and helps ensure a lasting future for our planet.
- Field of Daisies: bountiful daisies and wildflowers freshly gathered in the foothills of Colorado. This charming bouquet symbolizes friendship and new beginnings. Presented in a classic, embossed "vase," this bouquet is sure to bring a smile.
- French Poppies: glistening with hues of tangerine, copper, and ruby reds the poppy is symbolic of peace, remembrance, and luxury. Displayed in a stylish striped vessel, this bouquet is perfect for the unique and creative people in your life.
- Monstera Plant: Famously nicknamed “swiss cheese plant,” for its unique leaf shape, the Monstera has become a household favorite in the plant world. Complete with a "mahogany wood" stand and modern white planter, the Monstera is iconic, stunning, and effortless.
- Moonlight Garden: Experience our enchanting Moonlight Garden pop-up bouquet, just in time for Halloween! This bewitching arrangement of tulips and begonia leaves dazzle with velvety hues of deep purple and merlot. Displayed in a stunning pewter cauldron this bouquet comes complete with a mysterious raven and flutter of tiger moths for you to decorate. Whether you’re looking to set the scene for a Halloween party, a unique gift for a loved one, or simply want to add some spooky elegance to your home, this bouquet is the perfect choice!
- Nantucket Hydrangeas: inspired by the sea breeze and traditional basketry of Nantucket, our hydrangea bouquet captures the essence and serenity of an oceanscape. Enveloped with blossoms of cerulean, indigo, and powder blue, this timeless favorite is a symbol of gratitude, understanding, and harmony.
- Orchid Oasis: Inspired by a tropical getaway, these luxurious and striking orchid blooms embody the lush landscapes of the rainforest. Complete with a "mahogany" wood stand and modern "stone" planter, this house plant makes for the perfect gift and chic home décor
- Prayer Plant: This flashy foliage, a member of the Maranta genus, coined its name as “Prayer Plant" because at night its leaves fold up towards the sky, symbolic of hands in prayer. This lush display of striking patterned leaves comes complete with a modern white planter and mahogany wood stand.
- Pumpkin Harvest: On the chilliest of fall days, warm up beside FreshCut Paper's abundant Pumpkin Harvest bouquet! Our collection of magnolia, sunflowers, hypericum berries, red zinnia, and dusty miller symbolizes the beauty of the changing season, gratitude, and peace.
- Red Roses: This classic Bouquet boasts a full dozen Red Roses, with a sprinkling of Baby’s Breath. Show your love to your sweeties, crushes, teachers, mothers, kiddos, and cuties with these timeless beauties. These are perfect for Valentine's Day, anniversaries or just because!
- Scarlet Amaryllis: Make your season merry and bright with our dazzling Scarlet Amaryllis bouquet! Standing at 16 inches tall, this captivating symphony of velvety red and candy cane striped blossoms will be the main event in any home or office. Displayed in a luxurious hammered gold bowl, your bouquet is shipped flat with a matching note card and festive envelope for gifting made easy!
- Sunflowers: the cheerful Sunflower is a warm and inviting reminder of the sweet summer sun’s energy and life force. Inspired by Vincent Van Gogh, our elevated design will lift the spirits and add a cheery splash of color that will never wilt.
- Tropical Bloom: a journey of color and design, this whimsical Tropical Bloom bouquet evokes the promise of the future. Showcasing Birds of Paradise representing optimism, Lotus blossoms symbolizing rebirth, and Plumeria for hope, this bouquet will uplift
- White Roses: roses are not always red. And they don't have to wither either. Give this bouquet of gorgeous White Roses and your loved one can enjoy them all year long.
WEIGHT: 4 ounces